Latest NewsNEWSIndia

Youth electrocuted while listening to music on earphones

Youth electrocuted while listening to music on earphones

A 22-year-old man was electrocuted today as he was listening to music from his headphones while his mobile phone was on the charging mode.

Thath Singh, 22, a resident of Pandyo village in Yamunanagar district, around 100 km from Chandigarh, died on Tuesday of the electric shock received through the headphones.

Police officials said the incident took place when the victim put his phone on charging and started listening to music.

Also Read : Mobile phone explodes in man’s pocket, video goes viral

At that time, there was no electricity supply in his house. As he was listening to the music, the electricity supply was restored and he got an electric shock.

He was rushed to a nearby hospital from where he was referred to a hospital in Yamunanagar town. However, the doctors could not save him.

His body was handed over to the family on Wednesday after postmortem.

shortlink

Post Your Comments


Back to top button