Walnut and Flax Seed Trail Mix Recipe With Figs & Honey is a delicious mix, that can be eaten as breakfast or even as an evening snack.
Walnut and Flax Seed Trail Mix With Figs and Honey
Prep in: 5 minutes
Cooks in: 20 minutes
Total in: 25 minutes
Makes: 4 servings
- 1 cup Walnuts
- 1 cup Dried Figs
- 1/3 cup Flax seeds
- 1/3 cup Honey
- 1/2 cup Roasted Peanuts (Moongphali)
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon Powder (Dalchini)
How to make
- To begin making the Walnut and Flax Seed Trail Mix With Figs & Honey, in a mixing bowl, combine the walnuts, figs, flax seeds, honey, roasted peanuts, cinnamon powder.
- Preheat an oven to 190 degree celsius.
- Transfer the Walnut and Flax Seed Trail Mix onto a baking tray and bake for 12 to 15 minutes until they are crisp.
- Remove the tray from the oven, allow the Walnut and Flax Seed Trail Mix to cool, transfer to an airtight jar and store.
- Serve Walnut and Flax Seed Trail Mix Recipe With Figs & Honey along with yogurt or milk.
- You could also serve it as an evening snack along with a smoothie.