Turmeric Milk is a go-to-drink that mothers give their kids to increase their vitamins and to boost their immunity. But if you are not fond of milk, then Turmeric Soup is the next option.
- 2-inch Piece of fresh Turmeric (grated)
- 1 and a half tablespoon of grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon of garlic (minced)
- 1 white onion (diced)
- 4 cups of vegetable stock
- 3 carrots (diced)
- Take a large stock pot, and heat about a tablespoon of olive oil in it. Make sure you do not overheat it.
- Add the diced onions into the pot and saute them well. After about two minutes, add garlic, turmeric and ginger and saute the ingredients well for another two minutes.
- Next, add the carrots and saute for another two minutes.
- Now slowly add the vegetable stock to the pot and let it simmer for about 20 minutes.
- With the help of a blender, give the broth a nice blend. Check the carrots, see if they are soft.
- Serve the soup piping hot.
- You can squeeze a bit of lemon on top of the soup before serving.