Stuffed Omelette With Cheesy Garlic Mushroom & Corn is a delicious way to make your breakfast more interesting and healthy for kids. It is also a great option to add protein into your diet for everyday function.
Stuffed Omelette With Cheesy Garlic Mushroom & Corn
Prep in: 10 minutes
Cooks in: 15 minutes
Total in: 25 minutes
Makes: 4 servings
For the stuffing
- 100 grams Button mushrooms, sliced
- 1/4 cup Sweet corn
- 1 tablespoon Nutralite Cheesy Garlic Mayo
- 1 sprig Basil leaves
- 1 tablespoon Nutralite Garlic & Oregano Spread
For the eggs
- 1 teaspoon Nutralite Garlic & Oregano Spread
- 4 Whole Eggs
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
How to make
- To begin making the Stuffed Omelette Recipe With Cheesy Garlic Mushroom & Corn, break the eggs into a bowl sprinkle some salt, pepper and whisk till it combines well.
- Heat a flat skillet with oil, add mushroom and saute until all the water has been evaporated. Add sweet corn along with Nutralite Cheesy Garlic Mayo. Toss well to combine. Keep the stuffing aside.
- Heat a another flat nonstick skillet to make the omelette, Add a tablespoon of Nutralite Garlic & Oregano Spread. Keep the heat to medium and slowly add the whisked eggs.
- Allow the egg to cook for 5 minutes until both sides are cooked. Once done, add sautéed mushroom and sweet corn to one side and fold. Turn off the heat and transfer the Stuffed Omelette Recipe With Cheesy Garlic Mushroom & Corn to a serving platter and serve hot.
- Serve the Stuffed Omelette Recipe With Cheesy Garlic Mushroom & Corn along with a cup your preferred morning beverage to make your breakfast complete.