If you are bored with your daily breakfast schedule then this recipe is perfect for you. Potato Onion Cheela is easy to make this recipe and they taste delicious.
Potato Onion Cheela
Prep in: 10 minutes
Cooks in: 15 minutes
Total in: 25 minutes
Makes: 2-3 servings
- 2 Potato (Aloo), finely grated
- 1 Onion, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons Gram flour (besan)
- 2 tablespoon Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 teaspoon Red chilli powder
- Salt, to taste
- 1 teaspoon Cumin (Jeera) powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Black pepper powder
- Water, as required
- Cooking oil, as required
How to make
- To begin making the Potato Onion Cheela recipe, add finely grated potatoes for 5 minutes in cold water.
- Take a bowl, add gram flour and whole wheat flour. Add red chilli powder, cumin powder, black pepper powder and salt to taste. Add water and make a smooth batter.
- Take grated potato out from cold water and add it to the gram and whole wheat batter. Mix it well and keep it aside.
- Heat one tablespoon oil in a nonstick pan, spread one portion of potato and onion mixture on the pan thinly and cook, turning sides until crisp and properly cooked. Serve hot.
- Serve Potato Onion Cheela along with a chutney of your choice and your preferred morning beverage.