State Bank of India on Wednesday released the official notifications for recruitment of 31 specialist cadre officer on a regular and contract basis.
The application process has started and the last date to apply is January 31. Also, the last date of fee payment is January 31, 2019.
A candidate can apply for one post only. The process of registration is complete only when the fee is deposited with the bank through online mode on or before the last date for payment of the fee. Candidates are required to upload all required documents ( brief resume, ID proof, age proof, educational qualification, experience etc.) failing which candidature will not be considered for shortlisting/ interview.
1) Deputy Manager (Statistician): 2 posts
2) Project Development Manager (Digital Initiatives) – Agriculture/International Banking/ Retail Banking/ Corporate Banking : 3 posts
3) Manager (Servicing-Digital Initiatives) – Agriculture/International Banking/ Retail Banking/ Corporate Banking : 3 posts
4) Manager (Business Analyst/ Customer Service Analyst): 2 posts
5) Manager (Online Ful?lment/ Integration & Journeys/ Superstore Ful?lment): 3 posts
6) Manager (Digital Marketing) – Agriculture/ International Banking/Retail Banking/ Corporate Banking: 4
7) Head (Legal) : 1
8) DGM(NCLT): 1
9) DGM(Law): 1
10) Executive (Credit Monitoring): 10
11) Head (Product, Investment & Research): 1
Candidates should check Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers regularly for details and updates (including the list of shortlisted/ qualified candidates).