A dream is an alternation of images, ideas, emotions, and sensations that usually occur involuntarily in the mind during the different stages of sleep. Opinions about the meaning of dreams have varied and shifted through time and culture. Many endorse the Freudian theory of dreams – that dreams reveal insight into hidden desires and emotions. Here are some common dreams and what they predict about your future.
- You are flying high or falling off: Dreams like this denote that you are overwhelmed with uptight circumstances in your life. If you dream that you are flying high with wings denotes that you have an ultimate control over different situations in your life. These dreams where you are flying high explains your strong will-power, high self-confidence and your ambitions to achieve success in life.
- You are starving or feasting: If you dream that you are hungry, it means you have a strong feeling about some aspects of your life which you are dissatisfied. It may be love, respect, influence, wealth or reputation. Such dreams depict that you are yearning to achieve things that you have desired for long. On the other hand, if you find yourself feasting in your dream it represents enjoyment and satisfied in pleasures.
- You see a birth or a death: To see a birth in your dream means your maturing process and growth in your life. Such dreams also depict huge changes that can happen in your future. On the other hand, to see a death in the dream indicates that you need to end something or control some aspects of life. It may also mean a sudden arrival undue stress.
- You are chasing someone or being chased: Dreaming about chasing something means that you are doing your best to protect that person from going on a wrong path that can destroy their future and may also affect your life directly or indirectly. To dream that you are being chased in the dream means that you fearful of situations likely to occur in the future.
- You are searching something or have discovered something: To dream that you are searching something means that you are feeling dissatisfied with your life. It reflects the area of life where we are feeling incomplete or ineffective. On the other hand, to discover or find something in dreams means that you are yearning to believe in something spiritual or a higher power. These dreams can bring you closer to the world of spirituality and boost your faith on the supreme power.