The following are the items that should be included in your daily diet:
- Green chillies: People outside India feel green chillies are hot but a certain amount is required in our diet. It can heal you and prevent you from various diseases.
- Turmeric: It is a very old ingredient of India. Even the western world knows that it has the best properties and that is the reason it wants to patent it. In Ayurvedic medication, turmeric is used as a healing ingredient.
- Papaya: The enzyme present in the fruit’s seed is very good for cancer treatment.
- Garlic: Ayurveda says that one should eat at least one pod of garlic in a day. It is very good for skin, cholesterol, blood purification, and detoxing yourself.
- Ginger: Ginger helps in treating various human ailments like rheumatic disorders, gastrointestinal problems and inflammatory conditions.
- Spices: Be it cumin seeds, coriander seeds, the spices form an important part of Ayurveda food and even medicines.