Certain very interesting things about Sunny leone
Sunny Leone is an Indian Film Actress, former Pornographic Actress. She was born on 13 May 1981 in Sarnia, Ontario, Canada. Her Real Name Karenjit Kaur Vohra, we know her stage name Sunny Leone. She is very famous and beautiful Pornstar of the world.
Sunny Leone mainly works in Bollywood, Tamil, Telugu, Kannada Movies. She was made her screen debut in Hindi Movie Jism 2 (2012) as Izna. She worked many popular Movies such as “Jackpot, Shootout at Wadala, Ragini MMS 2, Hate Story 2, DK, Balwinder Singh Famous Ho Gaya, Luv U Alia, Singh Is Billing, One Night Stand, Raees, Noor, Fuddu” etc.
Here are some interesting things about Sunny leone :
1. She was studying to be a pediatric nurse in Orange County before she was introduced to Jay Allen, a photographer for Penthouse magazine. There was obviously no looking back after she was named Penthouse Pet of the Month in March 2001.
2. When Leone signed her first contract for working in pornographic films, she maintained that she would only perform with women.
3. She made a guest appearance in the 2004 teen flick The Girl Next Door.
4. In 2004, she was part of No More Bush Girls, in which she and several other popular porn actresses including Angel Cassidy, Lisa Boyle shaved off their pubic hair in support of the anti-Bush campaign.
5. She was reportedly enrolled in a Catholic school because her parents thought it would be unsafe for her to go to a public school due to her Sikh upbringing.
6. Her first real job was at a German Bakery, when she was 15 years of age.
7. In 2005, Leone made her first mainstream appearance. She was the red carpet reporter for the MTV Awards on MTV India.
8. Her second movie, titled Virtual Vivid Girl Sunny Leone, fetched her her first AVN Award, which is considered to be the Oscars of porn.
9. In 2010, she was adjudged as one of the 12 top female stars in porn by leading mens magazine, Maxim.
10. Leone was engaged to Matt Erikson, a vice-president of marketing at the famous Playboy Enterprises. The duo has broken up now, but both are, reportedly, great friends in spite of it.