Ramadan Special Recipe : Spicy Ginger Chicken Curry
This spicy chicken dish made with ginger paste along with ingredients like cinnamon and cloves can tingle your taste buds for sure! It is spicy, but not difficult to digest at all. This ginger chicken curry recipe can be served both with rice and rotis.
• Chicken pieces
• Red Mirch
• Onion paste
• Ginger paste
• Shredded ginger
• Roasted and powdered coriander seeds
How To Make:
- Marinate the chicken pieces in onion and ginger paste for 30 minutes.
- Sauté dry red chilies in ghee.
- Add the chicken pieces and stir fry.
- Then add spices, shredded ginger and salt.
- Pour in some water based on the amount of gravy you want.
- Keep boiling till the chicken pieces are well cooked and serve hot!