Ingredients Of Singapore Noodles
- 120 Gram Rice Vermicelli (soaked and drained)
- 1 1/2 Cups Sprouts , blanched
- 1 Cup Spring Onions, chopped
- 1 Capsicum , julienne
- 1 1/2 Cup Cabbage, sliced
- 1/2 Cup Onion, sliced
- 2 tsp Garlic, chopped
- 2 tsp Ginger, chopped
- 1/4 Cup Water or Stock
- 2 Tbsp Soya Sauce
- 1 tsp Sugar
- To taste Salt and Black Pepper
- 1 1/3 Tbsp Vietnamese Curry Powder
- 1/4 Cup Oil
How to Make Singapore Noodles
- In a small bowl, mix together the water/stock, soy sauce and brown sugar. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a large wok and over high heat,add the curry powder and garlic. Stir-fry until fragrant.
- Add the onion, stir-fry until it begins to soften.
- Push to the side and add the ginger and spring onions and stir-fry until the spring onions soften.
- Add the capsicum and cabbage and stir-fry till a little soft.
- Stir in the bean sprouts, cook briefly, then add the noodles.
- Add the sauce, tossing the ingredients carefully to mix.
- If too dry, add a bit more water/stock.
- Add salt and black pepper to taste. Serve hot.
Also Read:Vegetable Pulao Recipe