Changes in skin radiance, softness and thickening can be seen during aging. Such changes are more common in the hands. These problems can be avoided by adopting a healthy lifestyle.
- Be sure to wear gloves when cleaning and gardening at home. This will help you avoid direct contact with chemicals and detergents.
- Apply hand cream after each hand wash and cleaning. Apply creams rich in urea, ceramides, mineral oils and hyaluronic acid. This will help to keep the hands from getting dehydrated. This will help prevent wrinkles on the hands.
- Be sure to apply sunscreen lotions on your hands whenever possible. Make sure that the Sun Protection Factor (SPF) is at least 30. This helps to prevent the breakdown of collagen and elastin in the skin due to exposure to the sun.
- Before going to bed at night, apply hand serum or creams containing vitamin C, E and B3. These vitamins contain antioxidants. These make collagen and prevent the skin from aging.
- Chemical peel and laser treatment can be done. Chemical peel is one of the best skin care products that can improve the appearance of the skin, reduce the appearance of wrinkles, and prevent the formation of new skin. Laser treatment is a treatment that helps to remove dark spots on the surface of the skin and remove wrinkles on the skin.
- Can do dermal filler. It mainly contains hyaluronic acid. This is a great treatment. Hyaluronic acid is found naturally in the skin. As they age, they break down in the skin. However, derma filler can be used to remove wrinkles from the skin.
- There is another method called Fat Transfer. It is a method of injecting fat cells from one’s abdomen or thighs into one’s hands. Dermal filler condition can be obtained very quickly.