Check out this simple sandwich for breakfast- Paneer Potato Grilled Cheese Sandwich. Try it out.
Paneer Potato Grilled Cheese Sandwich
Prep in: 5 minutes
Cooks in: 30 minutes
Total in: 35 minutes
Makes: 4 servings
- 8 Bread slices
- 3 Potatoes, boiled and peeled
- 1/2 cup Paneer, crumbled
- 2 Green Chillies, finely chopped
- 1 Onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon Butter, per sandwich
READ ALSO: Gluten-free fusion breakfast- Dahi Chivda
How to make
- To begin making the Paneer Potato Grilled Cheese Sandwich, first prep all the ingredients – like boiling the potato and making the homemade paneer.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the boiled potatoes and mash them well. Add the paneer, green chilies, salt, onion, and salt to taste. Mix all the ingredients well and check the salt and adjust as required.
- Place a large tablespoon of the mixture over a slice of bread and spread it. You can add more if you like a filled sandwich. Cover with the other slice.
- Melt butter in a skillet pan over medium heat and place the Cheese Sandwich in the pan and grill on both sides until crisp till it is done.
- Serve the Paneer Potato Grilled Cheese Sandwich along with tomato ketchup