Here are some natural methods to make your hair soft:
- Egg and Yogurt Mask – If you have dull and lifeless hair in winters then yoghurt and egg white is the perfect solution for you. Eggs can be a great source of protein for your hair while soothing yoghurt can help reverse hair damage caused by product build-up and air pollution.
- Coconut Milk, Avocado and Jojoba Oil Hair Mask – Coconut milk is rich in protein, very high in fats, making it great for moisturizing and strengthening. Avocado is rich in fatty acids making it very moisturizing for your hair. Jojoba oil promotes hair growth. Mix the three for shiny tresses.
- Milk and Honey – Use a half to a full cup of milk (at room temperature) and add either one or 2 big tablespoons of honey. Allow it about an hour to work and then rinse it off using my regular shampoo. This wonderful pack won’t weigh your hair down or make it greasy but give it wonderful shine and softness instead.
- Papaya Mask -Dandruff is a common problem in winters because of a dry scalp. Papaya prevents balding as helps boost hair growth by strengthening the roots as well as controls dandruff. Mix together 1 skinned papaya with 1/2 cup of plain yoghurt. Let it sit for 45 minutes before you rinse it out.
- Apple cider Vinegar, Honey and Almond Oil: Apple cider vinegar acts as a great conditioner. Mix two tablespoons of honey with one tablespoon of almond oil and one tablespoon apple cider vinegar. Rub this mix all over your tresses gently focusing on the dry, damaged bit and ends. Leave it on for at least half an hour and then rinse off.
Also Read: Simple ways to reduce hair falls