Acidity, also called acid reflux, is a condition that is characterized by heartburn that is felt around the lower chest area. It is a common condition that occurs when stomach acid flows back up into the food pipe. The most common acid reflux symptom is a burning sensation in the chest or pain. One can rely on specific yoga asanas to get relief from this issue.
These poses might be beneficial if you frequently suffer acidity.
1. Vajrasana (Diamond pose): This pose stimulates the gastrointestinal tract and reduces acidity. In essence, you sit in a prayer position with your legs folded behind you.
2. Halasana (Plough pose): With the aid of this pose, you may efficiently manage acidity while also calming your mind. To do this, lie on your back, stretch your legs in the air, and then bring them over your head to touch the floor behind you without bending them.
Also Read: These are the most common sex issues face by couples
3. Paschimottanasana (Seated forward bending pose): This asana enhances renal function and aids in better digestion. To do this, you must sit on a mat and extend your legs forward before bringing your head to contact with the knees.
4. Pawanmuktasana (Wind relieving pose): This asana massages the intestines and other abdominal organs. You must lay on your back, bend your knees, and draw them in close to your chest while holding on to them with your hands.
5. Ustrasana (Camel pose): This pose aids in digestion improvement and acid reflux relief. To achieve this, you must rest your knees while standing with your legs extended behind you. Next, bend backwards while maintaining a straight back and staring up at the sky. Keep your posture.
Post Your Comments