We all have some senior member at home or have come across one at least once a day. So here is some advice to seniors.
A study in the United States shows over 51% of old people fall down from climbing stairs. Every year, many Americans are killed by climbing stairs.
Really very very important.
After 60 years, these 10 actions should be avoided:
- Do not climb the staircase. If must climb, hold on firmly to staircase railings.
- Do not rapidly twist your head. Warm up your whole body first.
- Do not bend your body to touch your toe. Warm up your whole body first.
- Do not stand to wear your pants. Wear your pants while sitting down
- Do not sit up when lying face up. Sit up from one side (left-hand side, or right-hand side) of your body.
- Do not twist your body before exercise. Warm up whole first.
- Do not walk backward. Falling backward can result in serious injury.
- Do not bend waist to lift heavy weight. Bend your knees and lift up a heavy object while half squatting.
- Do not get up fast from a bed. Wait a few minutes before getting up from the bed.
- Do not over force defecation. Let it come naturally.
READ ALSO: Good news from RBI for senior citizens
One more important thing you must be active always think positive as life has started now only after all years of hardworking now time to enjoy life
Please forward to all seniors. And to others, who will take care and guide senior citizens.