Jogging is an excellent way to keep fit and live longer. Scientific evidence has confirmed that this low-impact slow run decreases the risk of cardiovascular diseases, diabetes, obesity, hypertension, depression, and anxiety. It also increases your stamina and productivity.
- Improves cardiovascular health.
- Helps burn calories and aids weight loss.
- Improves lung health.
- Boosts stamina and endurance.
- Improves muscle flexibility.
- Builds core strength.
- Strengthens the muscles in your lower body.
- Keeps stress and anxiety at bay.
- Lowers depression.
- Lowers the risk of certain types of cancer.
- Fights diabetes.