The details of kissing are less discovered yet fascinating. Did you know? Men who kiss their ladies in the morning live five years longer than those who don’t. Kissing has always been a natural, romantic, and beautiful way to show feelings of love and affection.
A research carried by a club of German physicians and psychologists exhibits that to have a happy, victorious, and long healthy living, kiss your better-half before you go to your job every day. In the concept of Dr.Arthur Sazbo, the researchers found that those who kiss their wife every morning, usually do not miss their work because of ailment. On the way to work, the risks of accidents are also fewer and they gain 20 to 30% more monthly and live about five years more than those who don’t even give each other a small kiss. As Dr. Sazbo said the kissers start the day with a positive outlook and it is assumed that those who don’t endure it, whatever be the cause, go out of the house with a lack of self-confidence.
Kissing has such a vast impression on us that it with the regular responses of different body parts, can extend our life span by about five years! Kissing is not simply a touch between lips, it tries to have different impacts on our body’s mechanism.
- Kissing burns calories; A long, delightful kiss can burn 100 calories per hour. A study shows that kissing 3 times a day can decrease your weight by 1.35 kilograms!
- Kissing is heart-friendly; Australian researchers state that a long and passionate kiss aids to control the heartbeat and also decreases blood pressure.
- Kissing brings the youth back; While kissing, the levels of physiological movements grow in our face, which relaxes the lines, wrinkles, and adds blood circulation in the face, making a young-looking glow!
- Kissing mitigates allergies; According to research, kissing reduces down the increase of IgE antibodies in the blood. These antibodies discharge histamine, which is liable for allergy indications like watery eyes and sneezing.
- Kissing is beneficial for the lungs; After the action of kissing, the lungs act 3 times harder than normal. That is, 60 breathes per minute. Such disclosure to air is a useful natural act for curing lung diseases.
If the kissing companion is fit and not carrying along with any contagious disease, then our body reacts positively to the above factors. This moreover sums up to good health and consequently, extends the life span by five years.