Mumbai: Permanent Account Number (PAN) is a ten-digit unique alphanumeric number issued by the Income Tax Department. The laminated plastic card issued by the I-T department is popularly known as PAN card and is a very important financial document.
IT department has announced that it will issue duplicate cards it the owner lost his card. . You can apply for a duplicate PAN card after filing an FIR and the download your e-Pan after completing the application process.
Go to the following link:
Give your Aadhaar Number(Only for Individual)
– Select Date of Birth / Incorporation / Formation
– The GSTN number is optional
– Now tick on the Aadhaar acceptance box
– Feed in the captcha code and submit
– If it is via acknowledgement number, you may have to generate an OTP
– After that, click on the ‘download PDF’ option to download the e-PAN instantly
The PDF of the downloaded e-PAN card will be password secured. To access it, the user must input their date of birth, which serves as the password.
This facility of downloading e-PAN is available for PAN holders whose latest application was processed through NSDL e-Gov.
– Type in your 10 digit alphanumeric PAN card number