This is a simple breakfast sandwich recipe that you can try out.
Corn And Bell Pepper Sandwich
Prep in: 10 minutes
Cooks in: 15 minutes
Total in: 25 minutes
Makes: 2 servings
- 6 Whole Wheat Bread Slices
- 3-4 tablespoons Hung Curd (Greek Yogurt)
- 1 cup Sweet corn, boiled
- 1/2 cup Red Bell pepper (Capsicum), finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon Parsley leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon Red Chilli flakes
- Salt, to taste
How to make
- To begin making Corn and Bell Pepper Sandwich Recipe, we first need to boil the sweet corn kernels in enough water and keep aside.
- Take a bowl, add the boiled sweet corn kernels, chopped red bell pepper, greek yogurt, parsley, red chilli flakes and season with salt.
- Mix all the ingredients evenly and keep this filling aside.
- Now, toast the whole wheat bread slices using a bread toaster or skillet on the stove top.
- To arrange the open sandwiches, diagonally cut each bread slice and place enough sandwich filling covering the bread slice. Prepare the rest of the sandwiches likewise.
- Serve the Corn and Bell Pepper Sandwich Recipe along with Orange Juice