If you think cheesy pizza is your ultimate savior, then this rice bowl loaded with green veggies and cream cheese will definitely change your opinion.
Cheesy Rice Bowl
TOTAL TIME: 45minutes
PREP TIME: 30 minutes
- 2 cup boiled basmati rice
- 2 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1/2 cup chopped tomato
- 1/2 cup corn
- 8 gm cream cheese
- 4 pinches black pepper
- 1/2 cup diced tomato
- 1 handful chopped coriander leaves
- 2 pinches salt
- 3 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped capsicum ( green pepper)
- 2 shredded baby lettuce
- 6 gm salt
- 2/3 cup diced onion
- 1/2 diced cucumber
- 1 cup green chili
- 2 pinches black pepper
- Heat oil in an open non-stick pan and saute the garlic till it is golden brown in colour. Add chopped onion and fry till transparent. Then, add tomatoes, corn, capsicum and toss them well too!
- Add 2 cups of boiled rice and mix them together. Keep this aside.
- Mix all the diced ingredients of Kachumber salad (onion, tomato, cucumber, green chilli, salt, pepper and lemon juice) and place in a bowl.
- For serving this one-pot meal, take a serving bowl and layer the shredded lettuce and Kachumber salad. Top it with the hot rice and veggies mixture to it.
- Dress the rice bowl with 2 tablespoons of cream cheese. (Note: Use a good quality cheesy dip for this part, if you do not have cream cheese in your home.)
- Savor this delightful blend of textures and temperatures in this amazingly simple rice bowl.